Game-Labs Forum

Players from other nations joining OW battles...

Flakbait

Question

(This is on the PVE server, if that matters...)   Twice in the last few weeks, I've had a US player join in my battles as an ally.  Since every nation is an enemy to all the others, I'm wondering how this happened.  Not to fix it, but to hopefully be able to repeat it in the future, as it's hard to find people to group hunt with sometimes.

Respectfully,

Flakbait

British on PVP & PVE

8 answers to this question

10 hours ago, BPHick said:

Any nation can join either side of a battle (join in either circle) provided than no player or AI from their nation is already on the opposing side.

I actually think the mechanics allow you to join either side (except hostility missions) even if there are friendlies in there BUT it's a bad idea. If you shoot at the friendly (on the opposing side) or do anything to impede your own side you're asking for a tribunal.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 9:02 PM, Farrago said:

I actually think the mechanics allow you to join either side (except hostility missions) even if there are friendlies in there BUT it's a bad idea. If you shoot at the friendly (on the opposing side) or do anything to impede your own side you're asking for a tribunal.

only if there is a smuggler flag involved.