Game-Labs Forum

Trading

I'd like to suggest three things:

1) Remove all crafting mats from ports inside reinforcement zones. Atm there's no possibility to wage econ warfare on especially DK/NG and Sweden due to the large number of ports/mats inside the reinforcement zones.

2) Make trading goods great again! I fully back the latest increase in combat mission awards, it makes a posible alternative to trading, but trading as a result is no longer profitable. My two-fold suggestion is either increase profit margins or reduce item weight on trading mats (i.e. making every trip more profitable by bulk quantities).

This would make traders/crafters leave the reinforcementzones and econ warfare viable again.

Another way could be to remove the reinforcementzones and just make missions close instantly.

5 hours ago, Bearwall said:

I'd like to suggest three things:

1) Remove all crafting mats from ports inside reinforcement zones. Atm there's no possibility to wage econ warfare on especially DK/NG and Sweden due to the large number of ports/mats inside the reinforcement zones.

2) Make trading goods great again! I fully back the latest increase in combat mission awards, it makes a posible alternative to trading, but trading as a result is no longer profitable. My two-fold suggestion is either increase profit margins or reduce item weight on trading mats (i.e. making every trip more profitable by bulk quantities).

This would make traders/crafters leave the reinforcementzones and econ warfare viable again.

Another way could be to remove the reinforcementzones and just make missions close instantly.

this would make traders/crafters make missions. It's what they already do.

The correct solution is adding a currency for trade missions that is equivalent to combat mark: the more the distance and the more the weight of a cargo involved in a mission, the more the "trade marks" will be awarded to the player that completes it. 

Edited by victor
  • Like 1

No!

Not all crafting goods are inside save zones.

Trading goods are  lucrative enough if you know how and which goods to trade.

We already had trading marks i didn't work coz useless.

I'm happy with the situation actual is.

Edited by Shrez