Game-Labs Forum

I DESTROYED the wrong Habour

Pit Pinsel

:o i destroyed the wrong habour , with my ship and my upgrades can me help everyone? i destroyed la navasse and lose a pirat refit surpirse, with bermuda cedar and speed and on this ship was all my UPGRADES golden Marines, golden Boarding Parties, golden Extra Hammoks, golden Swordfighting Handbooks and golden lightweight ropes and blocks. PLEASE HELP ME:o

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kaayo said:

:o i destroyed the wrong habour , with my ship and my upgrades can me help everyone? i destroyed la navasse and lose a pirat refit surpirse, with bermuda cedar and speed and on this ship was all my UPGRADES golden Marines, golden Boarding Parties, golden Extra Hammoks, golden Swordfighting Handbooks and golden lightweight ropes and blocks. PLEASE HELP ME:o

dont no if it helps you but i liked your post

5 hours ago, z4ys said:

They should add: are you sure that you want close port xy. Please type *close* in this case.

Instead of the unspecific one we have now.

I would like to say "I've never done that before", but it would be a lie.  Lost a Live oak port with transport ships and tons of supplies.  I just figured it was a dumb move on my part, they gave me plenty of warnings.