Game-Labs Forum

Chat Window get bugged every time

Meraun

HI Guys

After iam like 15 or 20 min ingame, my chatwindow is bugged. I cant type into Chat anymore (OW and Battle) and the Chat is not getting refreshed. i also can open any new Tabs.

Restarting the game fixes it, but after the same amount of time, it is bugging out again.

This happens every time i play. Its really anonnying. Especially of youre about to Buy a ship or stuff from a Trader.

Any fix for it?

Hello. Is this still a bug? It is for me, limiting my ability to group up (once I lose chat, it also no longer shows me online to squad mates).

I've submitted tickets, just looking for update in case it's a port forwarding issue or something else on my end. (in case this is considered to be resolved)

Thank you.

Hello. Is this still a bug? It is for me, limiting my ability to group up (once I lose chat, it also no longer shows me online to squad mates).

I've submitted tickets, just looking for update in case it's a port forwarding issue or something else on my end. (in case this is considered to be resolved)

Thank you.

Devs are looking into the issue, meanwhile, please could you check the general workaround with connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode