Game-Labs Forum

I'm confused, question about pirate difficulty.

Pirates are the "hardest" because everyone has the option to attack you. Dont be fooled by the current game standings, not alot of pirate vs pirate at this moment, but thats because everyones power leveling. Wait until we start seeing more frigate and higher class players and then we should see more hostilities.

I know, but by most people's account, that is not happening much anyway.

Seen at least 6 battles labeled as pirate vs pirate in about 2 days in various locations. I know that's not many but It does happen. Was really hoping for a unique gameplay aspect to playing pirate. Sadly I doubt it will happen as the devs seem to be catering to the masses.

Pirates are the "hardest" because everyone has the option to attack you. Dont be fooled by the current game standings, not alot of pirate vs pirate at this moment, but thats because everyones power leveling. Wait until we start seeing more frigate and higher class players and then we should see more hostilities.

And because the Pirates seem to consider themselves a proper nation (which is fine), focusing instead of fighting the other nations. Which is no small feat if you're too busy fighting among yourselves. I know at least that the US on PVP1 EU are having quite the war going on with the pirates in the Bahamas.