Game-Labs Forum

Player DrunkenSailor attacking teammates on purpose

Berl

Hi there,

Ive had a rather crazy experience with the user DrunkenSailor

We both attacked a traders snow with contraband just outside Christiansted - thats all fine. However the first thing that happend was him telling me "Get the fuck out of here" (see pictures) to which my response was just as rude.

Next thing we are both chasing this trader (fair game)

I successfully board the trader and Drunkensailor then starts ramming my ship to interrupt the boarding. He does this twice!

Next thing he starts firing at me! - again see pictures.

I know the pictures might not be the best way of showing all of this, but i havnt got a replay of the battle so its the only way.

post-18004-0-77967400-1454053168_thumb.png

post-18004-0-29625400-1454053178_thumb.png

post-18004-0-76364900-1454053189_thumb.png

post-18004-0-59291500-1454053201_thumb.png

post-18004-0-96886500-1454053214_thumb.png

post-18004-0-05242800-1454053228_thumb.png

post-18004-0-51051500-1454053242_thumb.png

You are insulting him and go to the tribunal ?
He was polite for sure, but he said "get the f*ck out there" in this case he used the word "f*ck" but not as an insult, it is a harsh way to say "go away".
Then you clearly insulted him by two time, i don't really know why you are on the tribunal here, to me you are guilty in this case, even if he was trying to steal "your" prize.
Plus we don't even know who started the battle, but in this case it's not important to know, then as the picture show you are doing the boarding action, so we suppose that he don't even steal "your" prize.

Edited by Pugwis
  • Like 1

The insulting is both ways - thats not the part im complaining about.

He attacks me on purpose and rams me on purpose - thats a far bigger problem than we both insult eachother. Atleast the way i see it.

If we are allowed to attack teammates over whos boarding a ship then this community is just going to become even worse.

Edit: I ending up leaving the battle since i didnt want to lose my ship to his much bigger one...

Edited by Berl

There is a treshold, when exceeded players will have their progress wiped and are turned pirate.

That currently is the placeholder, which so far has worked. What i presented in tribunal are individual cases of people having a Green on Green outburst due to being frustrated. If they do that more frequent, they will exceed the above mentioned treshold.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed hidden content.
  • Like 1

It has everything to do with it Steel. If he can set group/clan this would have never happened. It fixes the issue that causes THIS tribunal thread. There was no discussion simply a statement of what to do to avoid this. It would be the same if someone had said need a chat filter yiu can't turn off to keep the cursing out of chat in this thread. These tribunals in regards to this topic have everything to do with it.