Game-Labs Forum

Redeemables Issue

Absurdides

Hi there,

I recently migrated servers due to the fact that PVP One is often unavailable, and it makes sense to use a US server for me.

I took part in the pre-steam testing and had the yacht, Niagara, Renommee, and Pickle BP. I did redeem the pickle BP on PVP One, but not the Niagara or Renommee.

For some reason, on PVP Three, I have no option to redeem the Niagara or Renommee.

Could the admins please allow me to redeem those items on PVP Three?

Character name: Absurdides

Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from you.

http://www.twitch.tv/absurdides

post-17876-0-27471500-1453946414_thumb.jpg

Just to clarifly, what server did you migrate to?  you mentioned

it makes sense to use a US server for me

and

For some reason, on PVP Three, I have no option to redeem the Niagara or Renommee

in case you have migrated to US PVP server and didn't logged in at least once before redeems were given, you don't recieve them on that server. Recently added PVP 3 EU server had been exact mirrored from PVP 1 on date of its creation. Also, check this thread

I did log in during the period required for the Niagara, Renomee, and Pickle BP, as I can access them on PvP One. However, I cannot access them on PvP Three, where I now need to play due to ping/community. Hope that clarifies. :)

Edited by Absurdides

Captain, I still think you are mixed up servers name, I've tried to search you on the servers and found next:

This is your character on PVP 1 (EU based):

R691zhk.png

This is your character on PVP 2 (US based):

QYYnfjD.png

I still think you are talking about PVP 2 US thinking it is PVP 3, since there is no difference in ping time between PVP 1 and PVP 3 - they are EU based.

So, in case you have migrated to US PVP server and didn't logged in at least once before redeems were given, you don't recieve them on that server, also check this thread

For the final clarification, please, send me a message where you think the redeems must be (friend list - find a player - type "Ink", right click on the name and mail a test message, I will check then what server is it.

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't understand why we didn't get those redeemables across all servers. When I started into the game there weren't players enough on the US server (if there was a US server at the time) to warrant playing there. Then, I couldn't even get in to the EU server to play because it was full so often, so its galling that switching servers needs to be punished by limiting where pre-steam early access players can use their 'thank you' redeemables.

If that's your policy, that's fine. I'm saying I really dislike that decision, and it reduces my desire to continue playing the game.

Absurdides, at the moment the problem is potential for abuse and a lot of manual work to do so - which slows the development during early access. 

During alpha we are planning to give ships for early testing to users with certain conditions. Captains who do not want to miss such events should subscribe to developer news section.