Game-Labs Forum

Surrendered NPC

Mojava

I had no option after I left the battle, there was no ship or cargo. Just 15xp and 1k or so gold

Just to clarify, were there any other players on your side? And also, did you leave the battle after "Battle is over" appeared in the top center of the battle screen?

It has happened again , it looks like when a npc ship surrenders you have no option of taking the ship or it's goods. No other players where on my side , except one npc cutter.  I Graped the crew down to 1 and he surrendered, I continued to grape to 0 crew and still no option to take the ship.  I left after the Battle is over tag came up.

It has happened again , it looks like when a npc ship surrenders you have no option of taking the ship or it's goods. No other players where on my side , except one npc cutter.  I Graped the crew down to 1 and he surrendered, I continued to grape to 0 crew and still no option to take the ship.  I left after the Battle is over tag came up.

Did you send a bug via F11 right after it happens? If so, please, provide also your character name