Game-Labs Forum

In battle map 'M' keyed: I find the in battle map very tiresome to operate. To me the map is only useful to see how the battle is progressing and the general position of both the enemy and friendly vessels as a whole. As the battle progresses (or in large battles) the map does not zoom out sufficiently to see what is going on. At the moment even with zooming out and dragging the map not all of the vessels can be seen. I think it would be better to have the map initially start at a 'zoom out' that includes all the vessels in battle and a centre mouse toggle zoom in on your ship. 

The radar map (bottom right in battle): The zoom on this needs to be adjustable, for me it is too zoomed in. I would like to see it zoom out, at least 100%, such that I can see all vessels I am in danger of colliding with whilst I am taking my shot and the vessel I am shooting at.

Right button gun selection: Not a fan of this method. I often select the wrong gun when bow and stern guns are also options, I would prefer to have keys on my keyboard to select fore, aft, stern and bow guns with another key to return to sailing mode.

Stormy seas: how about some stormy seas battles with lightning, I reckon you'd make a great job of it.

Buster

(re-lights pipe as it went out whilst thinking too hard).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...