Game-Labs Forum

Updates

As I'm sure the devs didn't forget to provide us more information/material about their game, they probably decide the best moment to show us new content on their own. I'm sure you will be able to see new pictures/videos in the very near future, but don't ask for it. Be patient. A post in the forum won't make them release the video one single day earlier ;)

I'm checking this site and forum every single day, mostly not posting. I'm just looking for updates. I feel with you! New content will arrive soon :D

We are very sorry for the continuous delays. Recent turmoil in Ukraine affected production a lot (central office situated in Kiev). We are going to make announcement soon about the new expected release plan. We still work hard and we are almost ready for the limited test build we have promised.

We are very sorry for the continuous delays. Recent turmoil in Ukraine affected production a lot (central office situated in Kiev). We are going to make announcement soon about the new expected release plan. We still work hard and we are almost ready for the limited test build we have promised.

Stay safe. :)

Take alle the time you need! I´m happy to wait even several months if the game gets better that way. And especially in times like that other things are obv. more important to you than creating the game with maximum speed.

But as others already said. Updates on a regular base would be nice. They dont have to be long and detailed every week but a short "we are still working on it" would be nice, just to read some small update.

• 4 weeks later...