Game-Labs Forum

WAR! United States Joins Coalition vs GB (January 2016)

Prater

I find this thread intriguing.....

We 'the British' are being penalised for our numbers, we are being singled out for our organization, we are being criticised for taking ports that have no timer set?

We cannot help our numbers, organising a guild into a fighting group is never easy yet some here find that a problem. Insulting Americans for wanting to join a British nation guild is also uncalled for in my opinion. You have Brits fighting in the TDA, are they any lesser an individual for it?. Also when the Danes organised themselves with a Blitzkrieg of Ports (prepatched British & Spanish ports) the Admins and Community praised them for their organisation. When the Brits do it it's called a foul, why so?

Gentlemen, may I remind you all this is a game, the Americans chose to fight us having enjoyed weeks of a truce and cooperation in peace and harmony. I understand the reason why they started this war was the alleviate boredom because the Pirates offered no challenge ( I was told in person - to quote "the Pirates are a joke!").

Isn't it about time some here realised this is a game and not actual WAR!

When the British, and I speak from actual experience, had all nations fighting them in early OW we just got on with it...(other nations reveled in it)  yet now the tables are turned and some are feeling the pressure, cracks are showing.

Just lets play the game, highlight what needs changing and make this game the best we can!

• Like 9

The Royal Navy was quite content to fight the Dutch, Danes and Pirates. Honestly, if the U.S. is that mad about the overwhelming number and power of the Brits, then they should have kept the peace treaty and remained fighting the Pirates who actually exist in even numbers during their timezone. 

• Like 5