Game-Labs Forum

Must know something about Naval Action

Silen

1. you can email the devs to ask to buy it

2. there is some content in it, you have crafting, ship battles, port battles and trading(crafting and trading happens in the open world), just a shameless plug you can check out my channel for some footage(almost only in battle stuff though)

edit: for my channel, just press the picture in my signature.

Edited by OlavDeng2
  • Like 1

I've received pms and posts from many prospective players saying "how do I get in and has this game got content to keep players engaged?"

We have 100+ members, with a large percentage active players in game.... that should speak volumes!!!

The game is getting better and better with each patch....EA will be soon so dont miss out when the opportunity arises .

• Like 1

I've received pms and posts from many prospective players saying "how do I get in and has this game got content to keep players engaged?"

We have 100+ members, with a large percentage active players in game.... that should speak volumes!!!

The game is getting better and better with each patch....EA will be soon so dont miss out when the opportunity arises .

Can't I just throw money at you and get it now? x)

• Like 1

Just email them directly.

I got lucky ill probbally be joining the naval action soon! and im really happy about it

i followed this project from day 1 but then i totally forgot about recently i learned captains could already get in and play and i coudnt :(

But i mailed them and they are still looking for proactive new testers.

Im happy they gave me a shot :)

Just email them directly.

I got lucky ill probbally be joining the naval action soon! and im really happy about it

i followed this project from day 1 but then i totally forgot about recently i learned captains could already get in and play and i coudnt :(

But i mailed them and they are still looking for proactive new testers.

Im happy they gave me a shot :)

Looking forward to see you on the seas captain :-)