Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion: Player Owned Ports

Allow us to have our "Player Owned Ports" for $30 per port. I think that is a fair price considering all that is involved. We can then use them as a HQ for our fleets to gather at.

This will be discussed in a new topic when economy and conquest development open up. Any ideas are welcome. Current development - pvp, pve, open world, ships.

I have less time than that, and I've had no problem parking myself in a spot with a good amount of action and enjoying myself without the use of teleport.

At some point, we're going to have to admit that we can not make the entire game accessible to those with almost no gaming time.  In my opinion, being friendly to those with limited time is good, but the idea that you have to make 100% of the game content available to someone with less than an hour a night to play is going to result in a shallow game that will not have any long-term viability.

• Like 2

I think the teleport function should not be convenient. I see it as a way to get out of a problem with game mechanics during testing.

I agree,i was just postulating that we can swap Capitals,some are a long Distance from usual Areas of Action.I also note that there are some Capitals that are not Deep Water Harbours,so large deep draught vessels cant use them.Obviously make this option an EXPENSIVE one!