Game-Labs Forum

Take my money

Salking

I logged on to this forum with this same phrase in mind: "Take my money!" I've admired your work for years and I still play DM RTW/BI.

I wonder, are you familiar with the "Cossacks" series? There is a small but dedicated community still using this engine for Napoleonics/ACW over at mastersofthefield.com. You should check out "Hawks European Warfare" and "Hawks Divided Nation". I bet that community will be thrilled with your game.

Yes I played it a lot but I did not like the many simplistic RTS elements into it. It needed much more gameplay depth to supplement the thousands of soldiers it supported.

The community plays drastically modified versions that omit all economics, and are instead set-piece battles that look very similar to Ultimate General. Look on youtube for the channel "the drake", made by one of the leaders of the Hawks Club.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really can't wait for you to enable us to support you financially. Judging from the DarthMods I'm pretty sure this will be an awesome game and I would even pay for the chance to see the beta and give you feedback. I keep coming back here every now and then to see how it's going and I can't wait for a playable version or a little trailer or just some gameplay footage to be made accessible to us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...