Game-Labs Forum

Single shots, Rolling Broadsides, Full broadside controls

I know I have read before about this being worked on or something like. But anyway if you have been following world of warships, in and of itself a completely different beast of a game however their control scheme for the firing of guns is quite intuitive and simplistic. 1 single left mouse click to fire 1 shot, click and hold left mouse to fire one gun after another in a rolling broadside, double click left mouse for full broadside.

Just throwing this out there as a suggestion.

• Like 2

I will refer to my signature ;)

about single shot: you can do that with ranging shots. Slowly atm but very precise.

Oh yes I know been playing since last December. I was simply adding a suggestion for a possible control scheme of it.

I know I have read before about this being worked on or something like. But anyway if you have been following world of warships, in and of itself a completely different beast of a game however their control scheme for the firing of guns is quite intuitive and simplistic. 1 single left mouse click to fire 1 shot, click and hold left mouse to fire one gun after another in a rolling broadside, double click left mouse for full broadside.

Just throwing this out there as a suggestion.

Awesome idea.

Leave space for ranging shots. Hold mouse down for rolling fire that shoots a single shot from all decks. When you let up on the mouse every shot not yet fired fires. Single left mouse click still fires the broadside.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome idea.

Leave space for ranging shots. Hold mouse down for rolling fire that shoots a single shot from all decks. When you let up on the mouse every shot not yet fired fires. Single left mouse click still fires the broadside.

The key thing is not to make it complicated and this scheme you presented would work as well. Thank you. :)