Game-Labs Forum

Oneironz

Hello Developers,

I see that you're designing the ship models yourselves, and from what I can see, you did a really good job so far!

Although, this can somewhat limit  the quantity of available ships in-game.

My suggestion is to speak to modellers and request some ship models such as the Raa frigate. That frigate is the same model on Potbs and Potc:New Horizons. From what I can see, the model is beautifully designed and I think that the current graphics engine could show the ship in all it's splendour!

Try out these forums: http://www.piratesahoy.net/forums/

These guys made huge amounts of content, I think that they could help a bit when it comes to ship models.

Best of luck to you!

Hello Developers,

I see that you're designing the ship models yourselves, and from what I can see, you did a really good job so far!

Although, this can somewhat limit  the quantity of available ships in-game.

My suggestion is to speak to modellers and request some ship models such as the Raa frigate. That frigate is the same model on Potbs and Potc:New Horizons. From what I can see, the model is beautifully designed and I think that the current graphics engine could show the ship in all it's splendour!

Try out these forums: http://www.piratesahoy.net/forums/

These guys made huge amounts of content, I think that they could help a bit when it comes to ship models.

Best of luck to you!

lols here we go again the raa frigate...... This is not POTBS and is not ment to look like it POTBS is old and the raa frigate was not an real ship just an make up ship raa frigate= and realtime corvette .........

lols here we go again the raa frigate...... This is not POTBS and is not ment to look like it POTBS is old and the raa frigate was not an real ship just an make up ship raa frigate= and realtime corvette .........

Huh? The Raa was one the better PotBS models, too low poly for modern standards, okay, but it still looks quite nice. And it was a real ship, the contemporary plans for her and her sister ship can be found at orlogsbasen.dk.

Huh? The Raa was one the better PotBS models, too low poly for modern standards, okay, but it still looks quite nice. And it was a real ship, the contemporary plans for her and her sister ship can be found at orlogsbasen.dk.

Thanks for the support Bava! My suggestion remains, use a ship model and perfect it to modern standards, possibly minimizing developing time.

• 4 months later...