New map and savegame

Lucas_Slavik

New map and savegame  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Map or savegame?

• I want to have a looping map, even if my savegame will be deleted
    • I would hate it if I had to start my campaign over, no to "looping" map
    • I don't care about the map or my savegame

so, according to the roadmap, "map to have a horizontal “looping”" is not "possible" since it will ruin all the savegames. 

Lets see what the community think is more important - to keep a save, or have a "looping" map.

I personally don't care. I'm totally fine with the map as it is now, and I don't care if I had to start over with the campaign ;)

I think it's not so much a save issue as it is a resource issue. If the map is already made without this feature, it will be costly to remake it.

But I think that something needs to be done about this, because the current map is very inconvenient in terms of gameplay.

And if the old players can still put up with it, just imagine a new player who first enters the game and sees this (in 2023).

If it is absolutely impossible to recode the map, I suggested adding the ability to move quickly between its edges.

47 minutes ago, o Barão said:

You should read again.

"This aesthetic aspect could generate various new bugs..."

sure. but "could", not "will". I have enought trust in the dev team, that they can do it without breaking the game/fix "could" bugs in the future. 

And beside the "could", only thing that is "sure" is, that the savegames will die.

2 minutes ago, Lima said:

I think it's not so much a save issue as it is a resource issue. If the map is already made without this feature, it will be costly to remake it.

But I think that something needs to be done about this, because the current map is very inconvenient in terms of gameplay.

And if the old players can still put up with it, just imagine a new player who first enters the game and sees this (in 2023).

If it is absolutely impossible to recode the map, I suggested adding the ability to move quickly between its edges.

True. I would like it myself more if they spend their ressources on other stuff... But still want to know what ppl think about, on Steam it feels (for me) that most ppl want a "looping" map no matter what.