Game-Labs Forum

'Pre-dreadnought conflict' crashing on launch

Jellicoe

Hello everyone,

Does the Naval Academy mission 'pre-dreadnought conflict' crash for anyone else? The first time I tried it, it worked fine. But now the game gets stuck as soon as the loading screen appears and doesn't advance. Clicking crashes the game.

If I reinstall the game, will it help at all? I don't want to lose my progress though.

On 4/11/2021 at 3:26 PM, Jellicoe said:

Hello everyone,

Does the Naval Academy mission 'pre-dreadnought conflict' crash for anyone else? The first time I tried it, it worked fine. But now the game gets stuck as soon as the loading screen appears and doesn't advance. Clicking crashes the game.

If I reinstall the game, will it help at all? I don't want to lose my progress though.

Update: I found and tried the 'repair' option from the launcher, but it made no difference.

4 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Hello, we will investigate the issue and fix.

EDIT:
The mission should play out, after a longer than usual delay. But we will find and fix the potential problem.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I tried waiting, and it works after about 7 minutes if I don't touch anything. I don't know why only this mission has this problem (so far).

Besides this and some AI issues, I'm enjoying the game a lot, thank you. Can't wait for the rest of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, HailCOBRALA said:

ANY reaction to this bug at all or just.. you're not worried about it? 

Greetings Admiral! The bug will be fixed within the next update, as we have stated in the preliminary patch notes for the upcoming Alpha 12 update,

• Fixed bug that caused extreme delay to auto-design AI ships in mission “Pre-Dreadnought conflict”. This mission has also received new hulls available for design.

• Thanks 1