Game-Labs Forum

Placing turrets on top of each other.

CapnAvont1015

Pin on marine tech

Ok look at this picture. You see the AA guns on top of the turret. I think this will be pretty good to have in the game especially if Aircraft Carriers become a thing. I think the way it should be is guns from 2inch to 3inch and should be able to be placed on top of turrets from 6inch all the way up to 20inch. The amount of turrets the can be placed on the the larger one depends on how big it is. Suppose you have a 20inch gun then you can place three or four 2inch guns on top and if you a 15inch or 16inch gun you can place two 2inch guns. With this you can add a lot more guns with out cluttering the deck of a ship. But this is my opinion what do you guys think?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CapnAvont1015 said:

Pin on marine tech

Ok look at this picture. You see the AA guns on top of the turret. I think this will be pretty good to have in the game especially if Aircraft Carriers become a thing. I think the way it should be is guns from 2inch to 3inch and should be able to be placed on top of turrets from 6inch all the way up to 20inch. The amount of turrets the can be placed on the the larger one depends on how big it is. Suppose you have a 20inch gun then you can place three or four 2inch guns on top and if you a 15inch or 16inch gun you can place two 2inch guns. With this you can add a lot more guns with out cluttering the deck of a ship. But this is my opinion what do you guys think?

If I'm not mistaken the guns untop of main battery turrets weren't manned during operations where the main batteries were firing, because the concussion of those guns would ruin the gun crews existence. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Fishyfish said:

If I'm not mistaken the guns on top of main battery turrets weren't manned during operations where the main batteries were firing, because the concussion of those guns would ruin the gun crews existence. 

Oh I didn't know that they will evaporate from the guns. So I guess adding this will be stupid. But it depends how far you wanna go with realism.