Game-Labs Forum

Trading Ships XP

20 hours ago, HMS Victory said:

Hey,

It'd be great if the XP generated by travelling could go towards traders' ship XP as well, not only rank XP. It doesn't make too much sense to limit this to battle XP only, if you know what I mean.

Mars

Hi

you can use/make  a battle trader to grind>>  for slot xp

and indeed it would be great to get some free xp to insert to a ship of choice (slots) or to increase rank xp  (like war thunder or any other game )

this is especially important for players who do not have direct access to the higher ships who, due to the location of their area, are unable to compete in their pursuit of participating in port battles, among other things

an example: my santisima/ocean/vic  only has 1 or 2 slot lock  open after 8000 hours
you see there the possibility to achieve this is too limited due to the type of area where you operate
which also means that the possibility to fully participate in the game tempers the fun, while this limitation is removed in other areas

perhaps a feedback  suggestion could be made.

Edited by Thonys

20 hours ago, HMS Victory said:

Hey,

It'd be great if the XP generated by travelling could go towards traders' ship XP as well, not only rank XP. It doesn't make too much sense to limit this to battle XP only, if you know what I mean.

Mars

Was proposed several times already. Sadly not gonna happen.

• Sad 2