Game-Labs Forum

Danes need too cool it

3 minutes ago, donaldEpott said:

Its not the point. The point is they sit out infront of Baracoa for hours on end harassing the pirate nation. Its been going on for several months now. 

who forces you to leave the port? stay inside or change ports if you don't feel like fighting 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Jesus Christ, were you taught by the Spanish Toxic to cry so hard? 

Toxic bullies beget players being toxic. Bullying causes this crap. They dont want to hear it then go some where else for once 3 and 4 hours a day for several months is just sickning

Just now, donaldEpott said:

Well there is the PZ if people want action they can go there and camp it. Its the reason there is a PZ. Some of us get sick of the constant harassement They sit there for hours.

Well Keep driving players away from this game. You want to kill the game harassment and bullying is the way. Keep blaming the devs when its your fault.

you clearly have no clue my friend. everybody´s getting bullied here. it´s a war-game and there aren´t safe-zones apart from the capital by game-design.

2 minutes ago, donaldEpott said:

Toxic bullies beget players being toxic. Bullying causes this crap. They dont want to hear it then go some where else for once 3 and 4 hours a day for several months is just sickning

are you a pirate or just a whiner? take a ship and kill or get killed, but don´t blame a handful of clans playing the game of which you are apparently frustrated of right now!

Well I am done. Devs let these players drive off all your new players. You might as well give up doing any work on this game because players like these replying here are destroying the game.

that´s outrageous bullshit man! i don´t know who you are and for how long you play naval-action but me and a lot of others care for the game since years! i very much include those players i don´t like here as well. they care while you just blame players in that disgusting and destructive way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donaldEpott said:

People wonder why this game is dying. Why players are leaving Well when they get picked on day after day for hours at a time its not worth staying in. They want to drive your players away let them

Nothing personal against pirates, just like I am sure that, when I was playing Brit, pirates, Dutch, Sweden players daily tanking KPR were all friendly... 

Simply, La Tortue is a good spot for PVP, and Baracoa is near. I meet and fight there more Swedes than pirates. Brits, French, US can be found easily too. Sorry mate, but you can't send people out or away for something linked to the map only.