Game-Labs Forum

I have no sound at all

BlasT3r

15 hours ago, BlasT3r said:

I bought this game 4 weeks ago, but everytime I enter to start navigation the is no sound, not sea sound, no ship sound, no battle sound.

I am tired of this. So how can I get my refound ?

Greetings Captain, could you please clarify if you tried to update sound drivers or verify integrity of game files in Steam, or reinstall the game?

For refund on Steam please check their refund policy: https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

On 6/20/2020 at 6:17 PM, BlasT3r said:

everytime I enter to start navigation the is no sound, not sea sound, no ship sound, no battle sound.

I am tired of this. So how can I get my refound ?

Sounds like my problem.

Tho i just disable/deactivate my sound driver (Sonic Studio 3/Sonic Suite 3) then my sound works again... 

very hard to Troubleshoot when all the other sounds like in youtube, spotify and so on still works, but not the game sounds.

image.png.2109272a8134ae7fd78e822c6e048746.png

^^ Deactivated on startup in Task manager ^^

I have also a strange issue with sound:

sometimes when I start the game there is no sound. Sometimes it starts after starting a battle sometimes not. If not I have to manually correct the volume in windows system options (e.g. click on speaker symbol at right lower edge of screen) turn it up or down a bit then it works.

Edited by mikawa

2 hours ago, mikawa said:

I have also a strange issue with sound:

sometimes when I start the game there is no sound. Sometimes it starts after starting a battle sometimes not. If not I have to manually correct the volume in windows system options (e.g. click on speaker symbol at right lower edge of screen) turn it up or down a bit then it works.

Have you tried to update sound dreivers?