Game-Labs Forum

Using a alt to tag a port battle fleet

Hello, I would like to signal the fact that the French have use an alt afk (albionskunk) to tag a few ships of the Russian PB fleet

The fact that the French player CaptainSmile(ATR clan) went right away for the belle-poule

The belle-poule have not shot once

I cannot prove my saying but I suppose that you could check IP-address with xXx, Des Moines, Richelieu(ATR clan).

kNEcKJ.jpg

Edited by Vibrio Cholerae
  • Like 1

Hi to be honestly im not a alt i just was afk sailing and loked a key on my keyboard that i dont get log off and was moving way from pc rl tings at home and when i came back i was sunk and u 3 also i feel sorry fot that but it hapens and cant be chaned

(Edit)

im open to talk about that in TeamSpeak or discord or where ever u want

Edited by Albionskunk
Missing ssome thing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Albionskunk said:

Hi to be honestly im not a alt i just was afk sailing and loked a key on my keyboard that i dont get log off and was moving way from pc rl tings at home and when i came back i was sunk and u 3 also i feel sorry fot that but it hapens and cant be chaned

(Edit)

im open to talk about that in TeamSpeak or discord or where ever u want

Let me add that's not the first time seeing your name at Russian PB 

And yes, maybe we are very unfortunate to meet you that of maybe that you have been there for more than 40 min (in which case you would log off=> if you were afk)

And I would like to add that this seem kind funny that a Redoubtable would go for  a Bellepoule who could join the port rather than tag Santi/Wasa/ocean....

1 minute ago, Vibrio Cholerae said:

And yes, maybe we are very unfortunate to meet you that of maybe that you have been there for more than 40 min (in which case you would log off=> if you were afk)

And I would like to add that this seem kind funny that a Redoubtable would go for  a Bellepoule who could join the port rather than tag Santi/Wasa/ocean....

actually, if he had a key pressed on the keyboard, he wouldn't be logged off.

9 minutes ago, Vibrio Cholerae said:

Yes that’s true i was once at saint nicolas because i was wondering what hapens then i don’t remember that i was on a other one and why  should i know that u leave from aves? I didn’t even realize that there is a pb in that time. But maybe i hve to Start be at every russian pb to scare u because im a alt .... or im just pissed off that u call me a alt maybe we meet in a TeamSpeak this evening around 18-19 st? Or pm me ingame

• Like 1