Game-Labs Forum

Swedes talking about Truxillo

Since swedes keeps bringing it up in every single tribunal thread they can, I thought I'd may try to alleviate some of the hurt, anguish and butt-groping they've been feeling lately.. Enjoy

13 hours ago, Anolytic said:

I don't need to imagine this as a hypothetical scenario. This happened to REDS at Nassau after the bugged NPC-raids weekend (yeahyeah, they say they weren't bugged, but a week later they were fixed so). An alt-clan tried to take Nassau and do just that, something admin had said explicitly was just fine:

So why should there be different rules when Sweden is the affected party 2 weeks later?

Fair point, thing is it did Not happen to them as they managed to re flip it as reds. Now one could argue about the probability of there being a tribunal, had the DK-russian alt clan Managed to flip nassau.

Anyway this issue seems fixed now.

2 minutes ago, Liq said:

Fair point, thing is it did Not happen to them as they managed to re flip it as reds. Now one could argue about the probability of there being a tribunal, had the DK-russian alt clan Managed to flip nassau.

Anyway this issue seems fixed now.

We'd still be able to flip it with a russian alt clan. Let's imagine that DK/NG is at war with russia, we'd be able to flip a danish-norwegian port with a russian alt clan, take it and keep it. That wouldn't be against the rules.. 

11 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

We'd still be able to flip it with a russian alt clan. Let's imagine that DK/NG is at war with russia, we'd be able to flip a danish-norwegian port with a russian alt clan, take it and keep it. That wouldn't be against the rules.. 

Still messed up IMHO and surprised this is considered OK

Just now, Liq said:

Still messed up IMHO and surprised this is considered OK

No argument there. But you have to admit that the Remedios case is different, and to some extent worse simply because it prevents any PBs at all.

That being said, neither is acceptable imo.

45 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

No argument there. But you have to admit that the Remedios case is different, and to some extent worse simply because it prevents any PBs at all.

That being said, neither is acceptable imo.

yeah, there seems to be a lot of unsportsmanlike and unsportsmanlike-adjacent behavior going on with plenty of tribunal reports on all sides. i think in an all-out war, that's pretty typical

anolytic's post is the first i've seen where the reporter demands specific punishment for the offense. which seems preposterous considering that the devs patched out the ability to do what they did (acknowledging that it's a bad mechanic that people shouldn't be able to use) but no one who participated was punished to my knowledge

that's just the opinion of a b-rate swerg foot soldier though 😅

Edited by Dirty Protagonist
clarification

I truly wonder if the people throwing all the mud on the tribunal post clearly understand how bad this can get if this is allowed. 

You could essentially lock down countless front lines all over the map by just having another nation generate a port battle and no show it. 

Regardless of how you feel about Russia, Sweden, Truxillo, San Juan, and all the other BS; this could get very bad very quickly and shut down RVR among numerous front lines. 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

I doubt it will get bad. Honnestly who want to days after days do hostillity, to put a port on a lock down? Might change if they change the lock down to a week, but even then I doubt it will happen.

If the swedes lose Plymouth I wouldn't mind. Just to give the russians every chance to take Oranjestadt.

2 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Oh you would. You cried like a little Girl Yesterday, when I asked you just to do one little hostillity mission.

PvE just dosen’t agree with you. But do it a lot, Well maybe you get addicted to it again. Maybe you should Call your sponsor.

You are my "PvE addiction aid" sponsor....