Game-Labs Forum

Strange torpedo firing sequence (Alpha 4 v68)

Dirlinger

I created a DD with 3 dual torpedo launchers. Torpedo fire behavior was set to aggressive. Targeting enemy DD only one torpedo was launched (red circle). Then after a while another 5 torpedo were launched (blue circle). 

I could not repeat the event so I have very little data to explain the behavior (I would send a bug report ingame (plus I dont send them unless I know I can repeat the experiance) but screenshots such as the under cannot be added, so I am reporting here.

screen_1920x1080_2020-02-29_09-44-24.thumb.png.16db9e0ea025d64200da8edfd5658aae.png

Later today I retried to recreate the event and following happened - Only 5 of 6 torpedo were fired, yet the ammo count was reduced by 6 torpedoes (from 24 to 18). Configuration was 3x 2xdeck torpedo tubes. This was the first torpedo launch in the game so no reload was in question.

I repeated the same result with both aggressive and normal fire mode for torpedoes.

torpedorun.thumb.jpg.4c4128dcdfc179f5e8b87c9a5b3ec013.jpg

Edited by Dirlinger

3 hours ago, Dirlinger said:

I created a DD with 3 dual torpedo launchers. Torpedo fire behavior was set to aggressive. Targeting enemy DD only one torpedo was launched (red circle). Then after a while another 5 torpedo were launched (blue circle). 

I could not repeat the event so I have very little data to explain the behavior (I would send a bug report ingame (plus I dont send them unless I know I can repeat the experiance) but screenshots such as the under cannot be added, so I am reporting here.

Greetings, thank you for the report, this is a known minor and quite rare issue