Game-Labs Forum

My fleet is gone

Charlie1957

Leave the game for a couple of weeks and what happens, my fleet has gone, I had about nine/ten ships including favourites such as (HMS Salisbury, Le Palmier, Le Hector etc) I return to find they are gone. I am now struggling to obtain/capture/buy any, it is difficult to have any more than two warships and a troop ship. what happened where has all the ships gone. I was really enjoying the battles with the ships, now it is not as much fun. Are the ships coming back sir, the admiral is becoming concerned.

23 minutes ago, Charlie1957 said:

Leave the game for a couple of weeks and what happens, my fleet has gone, I had about nine/ten ships including favourites such as (HMS Salisbury, Le Palmier, Le Hector etc) I return to find they are gone. I am now struggling to obtain/capture/buy any, it is difficult to have any more than two warships and a troop ship. what happened where has all the ships gone. I was really enjoying the battles with the ships, now it is not as much fun. Are the ships coming back sir, the admiral is becoming concerned.

Greetings, could you please send in-game report by F11 button? Please use the same title name 

2 hours ago, Charlie1957 said:

It's in alpha man, and they have done a bunch of patches since than.  Might just be best to start over as a lot has changed.   I have old saves that I can't play cause of this which I just deleted and started a new play.  I would more worry if something like this happened after release of the game, but the game is not released.  We are here to test the builds as they work on them.  

• Like 2