Game-Labs Forum

Servers extremly lagging tonight

Sir Texas Sir

Servers have both been very laggy tonight with ping going from normal for me 120-130 all the way up to 1300.   It seems to be effecting some players and not others.  So don't know if it's something between the US and the server or if it's the server it self doing it.   Figure I drop a post for others to post if they are affected.

2 hours ago, Tomasso il Fortunato said:

Maybe it's ur network , i had everything ok like at 2:00 (Italy time) this night.

I wasn't the only one having problems.    Though others where US based such as me as it was during US prime time, but since I don't have the IP of the server I can't do a trace route to see if there was an issue between me and the game server.  When I gave up it was 10pm CST which would of been around 4-5am server time.

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I wasn't the only one having problems.    Though others where US based such as me as it was during US prime time, but since I don't have the IP of the server I can't do a trace route to see if there was an issue between me and the game server.  When I gave up it was 10pm CST which would of been around 4-5am server time.

You can use the address mentioned here:

Captains, regarding the issue. We have investigated the server logs, there are no issues or player drops found. Most likely a part of players experienced connection issues related to a 3rd side internet service providers