Game-Labs Forum

Missing Final Exam

Knefel

Greetings,

I switched from PvE to PvP server two days ago and started on the tutorials and exams (again, sigh...). Got my Final Exam at around 13:00 (local time) yesterday and took a short trip to equip my ship from the clan warehouse (including puilding an outpost) and was prepared for playing and enjoying the game in the evening.

When I logged in last night my progress was gone and now I have to redo the final exam, get my ship back to the clan warehouse and build an outpost again (which is hopefully possible since all the money I had spent remained gone...)

I have already sent a bug report ingame, but I am not sure if I will get a reply to my questions there. So here they are:

Is the game really still in a state where the basics are so bugged that you need to spend literally hours to achive them and then you lose them and have to do them again?

Do I have to redo the Final Exam? Do I get my progress back?

Thank you for your efforts in solving this problem and for your answers to my questions.

Cheers

Knefel

11 minutes ago, Knefel said:

Greetings,

I switched from PvE to PvP server two days ago and started on the tutorials and exams (again, sigh...). Got my Final Exam at around 13:00 (local time) yesterday and took a short trip to equip my ship from the clan warehouse (including puilding an outpost) and was prepared for playing and enjoying the game in the evening.

When I logged in last night my progress was gone and now I have to redo the final exam, get my ship back to the clan warehouse and build an outpost again (which is hopefully possible since all the money I had spent remained gone...)

I have already sent a bug report ingame, but I am not sure if I will get a reply to my questions there. So here they are:

Is the game really still in a state where the basics are so bugged that you need to spend literally hours to achive them and then you lose them and have to do them again?

Do I have to redo the Final Exam? Do I get my progress back?

Thank you for your efforts in solving this problem and for your answers to my questions.

Cheers

Knefel

There was an issue after reset that required rolling back the server to yesterday. That is why you had to redo everything. The up side is, you have a free ship to redeem in your redeemables window.

Well, that explains why the progress is gone and why I had the Implacable.

But: now I have a ship that I do not have enough crew for anyway. That's why I was doing the exams - it's crew I am missing, not ships!

Now I have to spent literally hours again. Where is the logic?

Edited by Knefel

22 minutes ago, Knefel said:

Well, that explains why the progress is gone and why I had the Implacable.

But: now I have a ship that I do not have enough crew for anyway. That's why I was doing the exams - it's crew I am missing, not ships!

Now I have to spent literally hours again. Where is the logic?

Captain, unfortunately servers experienced unexpected issues yesterday and roll back had to be done. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. Do not forget to claim the compensation that was provided to all players.