Game-Labs Forum

Missing 18,000,000 reals

Mouria

I am missing 18,000,000 reals - my clan member traded me 18,000,000 reals. However, upon logging in this evening I can see my real balance is at 3,000,000 which is odd. Prior to the trade I had a balance of 2,000,000 (he mistakenly traded my 2 instead of 20 mil). I took 1 mil from the clan warehouse which brought me to 3 mil. I returned 1mil and our logbooks show that I did withdraw and deposit the 1 mil.

I've made no purchases or used those reals he traded me. My balance is what it was prior to him trading me - where are my reals?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mouria said:

I am missing 18,000,000 reals - my clan member traded me 18,000,000 reals. However, upon logging in this evening I can see my real balance is at 3,000,000 which is odd. Prior to the trade I had a balance of 2,000,000 (he mistakenly traded my 2 instead of 20 mil). I took 1 mil from the clan warehouse which brought me to 3 mil. I returned 1mil and our logbooks show that I did withdraw and deposit the 1 mil.

I've made no purchases or used those reals he traded me. My balance is what it was prior to him trading me - where are my reals?

Please make sure you reported it via F11, the case will be checked on Monday

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Liq said:

Max amount of reals you can trade each trade is 9'999'999.

this is very bad
for example if I want to sell a ship for 20 millions I'm forced to sell it for less than half the price or end up being forced pay the very high tax, which does not even assure that the ship is going to be sold!

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Liq said:

Max amount of reals you can trade each trade is 9'999'999. so no way he could have traded you 18 mil in one go ("forgot a 0")

Ah this makes sense - cheers for the clarification. The money is not missing but was returned to sender.