Game-Labs Forum

Transferring port ownership

After seeing what happened with the dutch and domingo and the fiasco prussia had a while back with santa fe(clan which owned it dropped it and moved nation) and siguanea(dead clan owned the port, unable to set timer) please allow port owners to transfer ownership of their ports to other clans within the nation, maybe have the receiving clan accept the request before port ownership is transferred which could be refreshed on maintenance

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vizzini said:

I'd bet this would be open to abuse, the way it is right now may create drama but I am not sure allowing a team of alts to pass /sell a port to somebody without a fight is a good idea as I see it

I mean im 90% sure the majority, if not all, port owners are their main clan and as such have no interest in jeopardising their nation as it stands, if they decide to hand it off to some no name clan then that is on them and keeping it within the nation should stop the obvious ways it could be abused

18 minutes ago, Prince of Wales said:

I mean im 90% sure the majority, if not all, port owners are their main clan and as such have no interest in jeopardising their nation as it stands, if they decide to hand it off to some no name clan then that is on them and keeping it within the nation should stop the obvious ways it could be abused

There will soon be exploits if this port ownership transfer (if implemented in game) is not strictly limited to exchanges in the same nation.