Game-Labs Forum

Patrol Zone Bug

--Privateer--

I started a battle in the patrol zone vs an elite ai + fleet, and it was not a patrol zone battle when I entered. All of the AIs fleet was in the battle and there was no boundary circle. I submitted a bug report. The ship I was in sunk, because there were a bunch of elite ai that should not have been there, and I would like it back. I have a video of the battle if needed, but I would rather not upload it at the moment, hopefully the information in the bug report is sufficient. 

You might have targeted the elite AI in the PZ or at the very border of the PZ, but when the real battle started the AI + fleet & yourself were outside the PZ,. That is why there was no boundary circle... Imo, that is not a bug... that is the risk of targeting an AI + fleet at the very edge of the PZ. 
I made that mistake aslo, and i'm pretty sure it might have happened to some other players... 

6 hours ago, --Privateer-- said:

I started a battle in the patrol zone vs an elite ai + fleet, and it was not a patrol zone battle when I entered. All of the AIs fleet was in the battle and there was no boundary circle. I submitted a bug report. The ship I was in sunk, because there were a bunch of elite ai that should not have been there, and I would like it back. I have a video of the battle if needed, but I would rather not upload it at the moment, hopefully the information in the bug report is sufficient. 

Captain, no bug spotted after investigation. You started the battle within frigate patrol zone