Game-Labs Forum

Can we have some hype?

RedParadize

@Nick Thomadis @admin

Many company tell their customer what they are working on. Some even tell us what they tried and failed (Stellaris Paradox). You even have some guy making huge presentation about stuff that will never exist in the presented form (Elon Musk, yet everyone love him... exept the SEC) It keep everyone excited about whats coming up next.

I would love to know more about what you are working on. What next patch content will be and what's coming on the long run.

Can we have a some hype? I am hyped just at the idea of having a bit of hype!

Edited by RedParadize
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RedParadize said:

@Nick Thomadis @admin

Many company tell their customer what they are working on. Some even tell us what they tried and failed (Stellaris Paradox). You even have some guy making huge presentation about stuff that will never exist in the presented form (Elon Musk, yet everyone love him... exept the SEC) It keep everyone excited about whats coming up next.

I would love to know more about what you are working on. What next patch content will be and what's coming on the long run.

Can we have a some hype? I am hyped just at the idea of having a bit of hype!

I don't like the term 'hype', as its the kinda word that mindless drones drool over.

I suggest the term "Transparency".

@ThatZenoGuy

You are bad@marketing!

Transparency is the word you use when you want to know about government shady affair. They do not want people to talk about it.
Hype is when you want to know more about a product you are interested in. They do want people to talk about it.

One is negative, one is positive. But answer to both is good PR!

7 minutes ago, RedParadize said:

@ThatZenoGuy

You are bad@marketing!

Transparency is the word you use when you want to know about government shady affair. They do not want people to talk about it.
Hype is when you want to know more about a product you are interested in. They do want people to talk about it.

One is negative, one is positive. But answer to both is good PR!

I dunno. Typically I see hype as "Big game company tries brainwashing its good little shilling pets".

Transparency inherently means you explain what you are doing, why, etc, and want feedback.