Game-Labs Forum

Campaign

sarrumac

9 minutes ago, Asthaven said:

I wouldn't expect to see Campaign before March 2020... I would like to be wrong though.

They will want us to test it out doe, so it would make far more sense to release it this year around mid november time maybe late november.

I think the game itself comes out then (probs be pushed back till june if im being realistic and prepared) so yeah testing it early enough would be very useful for dem.

23 minutes ago, Asthaven said:

I wouldn't expect to see Campaign before March 2020... I would like to be wrong though.

We are supposed to be there to test. I'm fully willing to cope with an unfinished product and give reasonable feed back. I bought this pack to support and help this game. We shouldn't consider ourselves as gamer so far, but as volunteers and backers. I hope the team understands this.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sarrumac said:

We are supposed to be there to test. I'm fully willing to cope with an unfinished product and give reasonable feed back. I bought this pack to support and help this game. We shouldn't consider ourselves as gamer so far, but as volunteers and backers. I hope the team understands this.

This basically.

I can feel you guys i assume 80% of ppl are waiting for the Campaign now. But we need to be patient!

Im personally dying do start playing the campaign. If we get the campaign as it was last time maybe with a save function thatll be a great start :3

Edited by Wurstsalat
  • Like 1

Considering the rate the more active members of this forum eat up content a sandbox or test campaign has to be on the horizon. The early access bit on steam is bookmarked for mid 2020 so if that's the beta i'm hoping for after christmas. 

Yeah honestly what we need is the level maker and a way to share levels so not only one person plays them on their own machine. Since like many things what works on one doesn’t work on another. Also great for testing shit like just how bad exactly secondaries are when you got a TB and a BB sitting side by side at set starting ranges and recording the results.