Game-Labs Forum

game keeps freezing/crashing

Simon Cadete

I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now and never really had problems with it.

Even running multiple alts at the same time the game always ran well and with no issues. Lately my game just freezes forcing me to close the application and restart it. Also doesn't matter if it is just one account or several (with several seems to happen more) Already uninstalled the game and installed it again, ran several test on my computer, updated all the drivers and did pretty much every basic step to see if it would change.

Was curious if you guys have encountered a similar problem with a different player and if so, what could be done to fix it. Its hard to play the game as it is right now...

Thanks in advance

On 10/20/2019 at 2:33 AM, Simon Cadete said:

I have been playing this game for almost 4 years now and never really had problems with it.

Even running multiple alts at the same time the game always ran well and with no issues. Lately my game just freezes forcing me to close the application and restart it. Also doesn't matter if it is just one account or several (with several seems to happen more) Already uninstalled the game and installed it again, ran several test on my computer, updated all the drivers and did pretty much every basic step to see if it would change.

Was curious if you guys have encountered a similar problem with a different player and if so, what could be done to fix it. Its hard to play the game as it is right now...

Thanks in advance

Captain,

could you please clarify if the crash happens on starting the game?

Most of the time it is still in port while i’m Moving things around and trading between alts or going through the warehouse but a lot of times it’s just sailing in ow. Also, if one account freezes the other ones will keep going. Sometimes it’s two at the same time But usually only one. 

LatelyI I have been getting a lot of crash reports when I log in. 

Wish I could get this fixed. I would like to play more but right now it’s almost unplayable for me. Thanks in advance

12 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

Most of the time it is still in port while i’m Moving things around and trading between alts or going through the warehouse but a lot of times it’s just sailing in ow. Also, if one account freezes the other ones will keep going. Sometimes it’s two at the same time But usually only one. 

LatelyI I have been getting a lot of crash reports when I log in. 

Wish I could get this fixed. I would like to play more but right now it’s almost unplayable for me. Thanks in advance

Captain, could you please try this workaround:

Ink, thank you for replying and trying to help. Unfortunately it did not work but it’s ok. I was already pretty much done with the game anyway. As a player in the US time zone, there is nothing to do and after 4 years I decided to stop playing the game and move on.

I briefly checked the last patch and it’s not really moving in the right direction so there is no point. Again thank you for you assistance. 

o7 captains...