Game-Labs Forum

Crash during Modern Battleship

Absolute0CA

I was playing the mission with a stupid 86000 ton or so battleship with a backwards main tower, aft tower, and funnel, with a 6x3 set of 17” guns and a top speed of 32 knots. I got about 1 hour in on 5d speed when it just died. I’ll try reproducing it tomorrow but for now I gotta go to bed. Cya.

Had a crash here as well. Twice to be correct. BB was full fledged 92k t. 4x main turrets 457mm. Secondary doesn't matter, cause it happened twice with a 457mm shell. The projectile struck a cruiser midship. Both times (view followed the shell) Right on impact the client froze. 

Range was far out, the only battery firing were  the main. Projectile entered a pretty steep angle, above 45 degrees. 

To me it seemed like it was a calculating issue with over excessive damage numbers. 

Greetings,

Once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com with a brief description on what mission and after what (if its clear) it happened

Crashes is a known issue and we are working hard to iron them out in the next patch - will will post more info on this soon

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Greetings,

Once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com with a brief description on what mission and after what (if its clear) it happened

Crashes is a known issue and we are working hard to iron them out in the next patch - will will post more info on this soon

Thanks for the help, I’ll do what I can when I can. Have a good day!

• Like 1