Game-Labs Forum

PVP Zone rating - is it described as intended?

Koltes

I dont get it. Where in description does it say there is a BR limit? Or ship rate limit?

HM4L07T.png

No description on the map either

p2SrGn3.png

But when you try to join the battle it says in the heading that this is Frigate Patrol Battle and there is a BR limit. Shouldn't there be a description available BEFORE you equip the ship and head to the zone???

da5RPoU.png

• Like 2

Well, that not only the one issue in game. 
We already have some tips in game, but they are not up to date. 
For example 
WKQ9qNe.png
That's was changed recently. 
Wrong info about PZ, tips contains not up to date data, no info about battle rules (OW, PB, PZ battles - BR rules, timers {when you able to join and how long the battle is open}, amount of ships each side etc) and I bet there is even more unknown things in this game. Some things were changed many times back and forward and its really complicated to follow them all and there is no place were we could check the latest, up to date, info. 
I really like that we have tips, but I'd like to have more information there about the game and rules. And most important - up to date rules.

For example - section in tips: PZ - description about {like join solo or with teamates into designed area for pvp, do as much damage you can and clan your reward after done, before Maintenance}. And then: 
- PZ schedule
- PZ battle rules (BR limitation per battle, timers, hints, timers about circle shrinking etc) 
same for battle, same for OW battles, same for capital area. 

I know that its not that easy and takes time to write all this, and I know that devs are really busy with way more important stuff that this routine, but I hope to see some day such "full-filled" wiki about all in game rules.

Edited by Red Tail
addded more information. fixed typo
  • Like 2