Game-Labs Forum

cargo of fleet and depot count as one in Port!

me as noob had a hard time to find out, that i cant sell accomplish mission and and, if my needed items are in a Trader of my Fleet and not in my Main Ships Cargo...

well i no do a send to depot command, but for easy just count all items/storage palces in Port/Ships as one for some interactions in Port

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dread2005 said:

me as noob had a hard time to find out, that i cant sell accomplish mission and and, if my needed items are in a Trader of my Fleet and not in my Main Ships Cargo...

well i no do a send to depot command, but for easy just count all items/storage palces in Port/Ships as one for some interactions in Port

Im not sure I understand you, but I think you are asking how to complete a mission if the cargo is in a fleet ship?  Just put the cargo in the warehouse and then complete it.

The other issue with fleet ships carrying goods is having to constantly switch to the trader to get the cargo, then switch back to the main ship, then reset your knowledge selections, then reset your crew assignments, THEN and only then can you actually leave port. To deliver the cargo the easiest way is to hit N to bring up the fleet listing, click on the barrel to the trader to access its cargo area, drag the mission item to the warehouse. Then hit Q to deliver the mission.

• Like 1