Game-Labs Forum

Lost the Rank after deleting the old Char and creating a new one with different Nation on PVP Server

Doomsnail

Hello,

i'm playing Naval Action over Steam. I played for the US and got the Rank Master Commandant (Crew 280).

Yesterday i decided to start a new Charakter with Sweden as Nation. I deleted the old and created the new one with a different Name (old is Osama binSwag (US), new is Doomsnail (Sweden).
After logging in i saw that the Rank is now Sekundlöjtnant which can Crew 120 Men. In the Tutorial Interface
all Exams are marked as passed (without the final one, i don't try it at least and leveled the Last Rank by trading and PvE).

The Rank should be bound with the Steam Account and so i don't lose XP or is that just working as intended?

Regards,

Osama binSwag aka Doomsnail

Okay, i don't knew that. When i do the exams can i get all the rewards again or just from the exam which i didn't finished?

I just wondered about it and google don't gave me actual infos about it.

Just now, Doomsnail said:

Okay, i don't knew that. When i do the exams can i get all the rewards again or just from the exam which i didn't finished?

I just wondered about it and google don't gave me actual infos about it.

Exam Rewards can be received only once per Steam account

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doomsnail said:

Thank you for the quick response, so i just can recieve the rewards for the final exam because i finished the normal ones.

Does that effect the crew size too?

Rank earned in the tutorial is tied to Steam account

You did the endurance exam so you will have that rank perm no matter how many times you delete your char.  If you do the final exam it will be the same.  You apparently made some xp on top of that and lost the extra xp when you deleted the char.  When you do the final exam you will get one time pay out of the rank and gifts.  So make sure you are where you want to be or have some one to trade the goods over if you change nations again.  

Other wise to keep your full rank you would have to buy the Forge Paper DLC and use that.