Game-Labs Forum

player tagged the AI before others to make them disappear without a fight

jojo937

a player Grimli Balinson has fun tagging the elite AI, before the players, to make the AI disappear without the fight, so that people who want to attack the AI elite can not do them. and the AI do not reappear in the Open-World after the Non-Combat. it's a shame to do anti-games like this
He deliberately uses DLC ship for that, and his only goal is to make people lose time: he was very well aware that he couldn't fight an elite Pavel + a christian and a wasa. The French christian was following closely, the wasa close behind, and he knew very well we wanted to kill it
This guy has been griefing for a long time, and he's abusing every mechanic he can. If you could please at least sort out the IA Disapearing from battles even if they are not sunk within, so that no one can abuse those mechanics thx you.

• Like 4

its funny that u think i just want attack it that u dont get it 🙂 no i realy wantet try to kill that elite ship but realy would u fight with a rättvisan vs a St.Pavel a Cristian and a Wasa? i think not 

rättvisan vs elite Pavel is possible but not with 2 more enemys and u jump in on the other side. So i had 2 options, run or die,  i chosed first one

Edited by gimli_balinson