Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Future Paid DLC/Historical Battles

I have always wondered why there were no paid DLCs for this game, that would have added other historical battles to the game like: Wilson's Creek, Pea Ridge, Franklin and Nashville to name a few.

Can a Dev address this or does anybody have any insight into the reason for this ?

Is it possible we could see more historical battles at some point in the future ?

Edited by ctiger
spelling
  • Like 2

We wanted to offer a Western Campaign for Ultimate General: Civil War, but our teams have full hands now with current projects. We cannot promise anything, but the will exists.

• Like 10

This has been one of my favorite games in recent times.  If you’d add a few more battles and some more flexibility in the historical battles to setup units types, etc, it would be an instant pre-order for me.

Its a great game that has continual replay value for me.  Was just think of starting another legendary campaign and making YouTube videos.

• Like 3

On 5/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

We wanted to offer a Western Campaign for Ultimate General: Civil War, but our teams have full hands now with current projects. We cannot promise anything, but the will exists.

Western would be very interesting!

• Like 1

I would really, really, really love to see even a basic multiplayer support. Campaign would be way better. It would extend the life of this game for years for me.

On 7/22/2019 at 5:42 PM, adishee said:

I would really, really, really love to see even a basic multiplayer support. Campaign would be way better. It would extend the life of this game for years for me.

@Nick Thomadis