Game-Labs Forum

Unloading Hold and fleets

Surely we could select ctrl and click on unloading and for trades and do it in bulk. It used to work. One item at a time is dos 386.

Auto convert fish would save heartache too

Fleet perk for traders and builders means three ships but you can't afford the very thing many need. The sextant. Should be included when you have three fleet ships as a perk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomasso il Fortunato said:

Learn to use coordinates and Naval Action Map . The Navigator perk is for new players .

And what do they do when the F11 feature is removed and you do not get co-ordinates? They also plan to remove the trader tool so that will not help either.

Some people are comfortable sailing without knowing their position or are able to estimate where they are, but others find getting lost at sea very frustrating and a waste of time. I personally use the sextant perk on my alts as they mainly trade and it is worth the perk points to know instantly where you are and allows you to take routes to avoid being intercepted.

I think a lot of people will eventually realize how much they have grown to rely on ways of knowing their position once co-ordinates and trader tool are removed.