Game-Labs Forum

Couldn't attack enemy Swedish player.

Shane_Martin

Hi,

I and one of my clan mates were chasing down a Swedish player, however getting into his circle, I could not press the attack button.

I F11'd at the time, and as I was streaming, I have the video of it happening.

Link: 

Can this be looked into please?

Kind regards,

Shane Martin.

It is lag between you and the server. This effect is higher the more lag you have and the faster the ships are moving. For instance if you are in front of him you would get the option to tag him before your in his circle.

One issue I do have with it is if your not careful and you attack on the edge of the circle the attack option can flicker and the attack will auto fail. I think the attack should only fail if the timer hits 0 and it actually fails. It should not fail because the attack option flickers for a moment and now your stuck with a attack cool down.

• Like 1

Even with 150 ping I have to get about 1.5 ship lengths past the line to get the attack.

3 hours ago, Aster said:

One issue I do have with it is if your not careful and you attack on the edge of the circle the attack option can flicker and the attack will auto fail. I think the attack should only fail if the timer hits 0 and it actually fails. It should not fail because the attack option flickers for a moment and now your stuck with a attack cool down.

Yep, and then they get to port while it counts down. I don't understand why it wouldn't count down as normal.