Game-Labs Forum

Unable to generate Clan resource quest

Archaos

I get the message "Unable to Generate Quest" when trying to take a clan resource quest.

I have previously completed clan resource quests a couple of times in a port where my clan was on the friend list but when I tried to take a quest for clan resources in a port owned by my clan I get the message "unable to Generate Quest" even though I have sufficient doubloons, I am in the owning clan am onboard a ship and have spare mission slots.

I have seen others report similar difficulties and I am not sure whether the issue is the fact that I am in the port owning clan rather than on the friend list.

I have F11'ed it as well, but this problem needs urgent looking into as rare resources are currently scarce and people need to get their crafting up and running again.

I am begining to suspect it is only certain ports this affects or that for some reason members of the port owning clan are unable to generate the missions as I have been able to do another mission in another clans port where my clan is on the friend list. So 3 times I have done missions in other clans ports but none where my own clan owns the port.

Maybe someone else could confirm if they have been able to do the mission if their clan are the port owners?

8 hours ago, Archaos said:

I am begining to suspect it is only certain ports this affects or that for some reason members of the port owning clan are unable to generate the missions as I have been able to do another mission in another clans port where my clan is on the friend list. So 3 times I have done missions in other clans ports but none where my own clan owns the port.

Maybe someone else could confirm if they have been able to do the mission if their clan are the port owners?

found the fix

will be deployed today or tomorrow.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Archaos said:

I get the message "Unable to Generate Quest" when trying to take a clan resource quest.

I have previously completed clan resource quests a couple of times in a port where my clan was on the friend list but when I tried to take a quest for clan resources in a port owned by my clan I get the message "unable to Generate Quest" even though I have sufficient doubloons, I am in the owning clan am onboard a ship and have spare mission slots.

I have seen others report similar difficulties and I am not sure whether the issue is the fact that I am in the port owning clan rather than on the friend list.

I have F11'ed it as well, but this problem needs urgent looking into as rare resources are currently scarce and people need to get their crafting up and running again.

fixed in today's hotfix

• Like 5