Game-Labs Forum

Breakup of Christian During Trade

JDAM

Just now, Hemp Amore said:

Because the player is experienced, also a long time player and wouldn't normally do that.  And I could hear the distress & surprise in his voice.  It was a real event.  

I've got 6221 hours in the game and still do stupid things...I recently purchased combat carpenter reports and destroyed it by mistake when I went to click use :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PG Monkey said:

I've got 6221 hours in the game and still do stupid things...I recently purchased combat carpenter reports and destroyed it by mistake when I went to click use :)

Well it's not what happened here so thanks for your input.

4 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

But what resources did he get for breaking it up?

LOL.  He got probably 2 coal, 10 oak logs & 2 iron.  That should compensate for this loss nicely and go towards a Buc to replace it hahaha.

There are two ways to lose something

1) is game breaks down and you lose something - in this case you get everything back - if game really broke down. Usually it is easily proven or reproduced. But it must be game's fault because we want to eliminate such faults one by one. Proof of games fault is on both sides and we always try to reproduce. You might even get something extra in this case (port battles crash).
2) Your kid (wife, or drunk other you) gets to the computer first and you lose an outpost or a ship just because.. you know, oooops oh noo. You could be compensated for 1-2 rare things you lost if you ask nicely (we usually help in most cases). 

This section is not made to judge so please gather your thoughts and contact @Ink in private with proper request.

• Like 1