Game-Labs Forum

Reporting posts

So I feel like this could just be a subtle hint by the moderation team that I report too many posts or something, but this is a new addition to the report function on the forum today:

ob82s8U.png

What if I want to report a comment that isn't okay?

I can't untick that box, and there is no other option to choose. That option is selected by default.

In my own opinion, whatever posts that I report, I do it precisely because they are not okay.

• Like 4

That's really odd.  It was likely added by the third party company that writes the forums.  Perhaps there is an option in the administrative section to add "reasons" for reporting posts.

Your reports are still getting through, and I don't think we even see the checked reason shown there.  Funky.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anolytic said:

So I feel like this could just be a subtle hint by the moderation team that I report too many posts or something, but this is a new addition to the report function on the forum today:

What if I want to report a comment that isn't okay?

I can't untick that box, and there is no other option to choose. That option is selected by default.

In my own opinion, whatever posts that I report, I do it precisely because they are not okay.

i will check the settings. looks really strange. 

• Like 2