Game-Labs Forum

Duel Rooms, Again...

On 1/12/2018 at 12:51 PM, admin said:

sponsored post:
duel tournaments! every weekend in legends :) equal ships equal upgrades only skill matters!

Im not sure you read the full post. The duels in legends are not working for one. You can't spilt a game into 2 even if one is free. I bought NA, duels were in NA when I bought the game. Small battles were too. That content was removed. That is like microsoft patching forza 4, deleting cars and saying to players you need to get forza 5 to get certain cars... I know legends is free and its not a cash grab or anything but I simply cannot understand why you can't add something back to the game that everyone clearly wants. There is very little chance I will ever play legends. Maybe if you make ranks cross game more people might go to legends and play battles. 13 people are online atm in legends.... 

• Like 1

On 2018-01-12 at 12:41 PM, HachiRoku said:

You must be new. We had duel rooms in the past. they were removed

edit: youre around since 2014. Sorry my mistake :)

The duelromm did not work. We did not have equal ships. And we did not even know what ships the other duelists had if you wanted to do random duelling.

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

they worked. We dueled all the time

We did too. I kinda doubt it took that many people out of the OW, but then again isn't that why it was removed? That it worked too well and OW isn't for that type of pvp-on-demand?