Game-Labs Forum

Hopping on the bandwagon here ...

Semni

Looks like I bought in hours too late to get a key today. Them's the breaks!

Anyway, just posting in to say hi to you all. I came across Naval Action a couple of months back as I was looking into Fast Fourier Transform based procedural wave generation ( now there's a mouthfull ) and just now realized that they opened it up for preorder.

Being Dutch and a bit of a history nut, I've always had a healthy interest in the age of sail. I have very fond memories of playing Age of Sail 2 on my dad's computer as a little blighter as well as pouring hours into the old Encarta based tall ship educational game that I can only vaguely remember now.

For now I'll wait for the next batch of keys and enjoy the stunning visuals. Cheerio, merry Christmass, and a Festivus for the rest of us.

• Like 2

Looks like I bought in hours too late to get a key today. Them's the breaks!

Anyway, just posting in to say hi to you all. I came across Naval Action a couple of months back as I was looking into Fast Fourier Transform based procedural wave generation ( now there's a mouthfull ) and just now realized that they opened it up for preorder.

Being Dutch and a bit of a history nut, I've always had a healthy interest in the age of sail. I have very fond memories of playing Age of Sail 2 on my dad's computer as a little blighter as well as pouring hours into the old Encarta based tall ship educational game that I can only vaguely remember now.

For now I'll wait for the next batch of keys and enjoy the stunning visuals. Cheerio, merry Christmass, and a Festivus for the rest of us.

Welcome abord, mate!

Thanks a bundle for the warm welcome. I got my key the other day and I've been having fun learning the ropes. I'm really impressed by how complete and enjoyable the combat mechanics feel already, it's the most fun I've had in a game in a while!