Game-Labs Forum

Why Barahona is still a free port?

e1mo

Yesterday our nation [CoP] took over Barahona, and today port is free again. I would like to ask why this happened?

P.S. I would like to write that we (our nation) don't agree to take over this port again because it is time consuming and our nation has spent enough time to take over this port.

Have u had a clan warehouse with money in it? If you cant pay the tax the port is getting neutral again.

One Prussian clan made the same mistake

2 minutes ago, e1mo said:

P.S. I would like to write that we (our nation) don't agree to take over this port again because it is time consuming and our nation has spent enough time to take over this port.

In that case you wont get the port

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 1

As i remember PFK had three ports for some weeks. Dont tell me that you didnt know about this system cause it is a lie, you just forgot about it : - )

So please, dont complain, build a warhouse, and dont make the same mistake again.

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, e1mo said:

Yesterday our nation [CoP] took over Barahona, and today port is free again. I would like to ask why this happened?

Port maintenance fees are deducted from the warehouse. If the clan does not have the warehouse maintenance cannot be paid, which sets port as neutral.  

• Like 4

To clarify - [10/18/2017 09:23:13] Port Barahona set as neutral. Old capturer PFK warehouse is null

The workaround to avoid such issue is clans in new nations have to set up a temporary outpost in a free town, capture some ports, establish control of it and move clan wh to a desired new home port afterwards.

• Like 1