Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Vers Legends

I'm afraid I extremely new to this game(s) but I'm having a hard time getting up to speed. I found NA on Steam after a YouTube video and also a YouTube video on NAL. If I'm understanding this right there is an open world alpha you can buy in development and a WOT/WOW type spin off in development as well?  

Thanks

Edited by NavyGunner

At the moment, you can buy Naval Action on Steam, which includes both the "Vanilla" Open World version, but also access to the Closed Beta of Naval Action Legends (instant battles, no OW). Once the  testing phase is over, Naval Action Legends will be Free-To-Play and have its own Steam entry.

Edited by Liq

But for access to NAL (Naval Action Legends) testing you need currently a key + Naval Action on Steam like Liq said. But I am sure when you ask kindly someone will give you one.

Edited by z4ys

12 hours ago, NavyGunner said:

I'm afraid I extremely new to this game(s) but I'm having a hard time getting up to speed. I found NA on Steam after a YouTube video and also a YouTube video on NAL. If I'm understanding this right there is an open world alpha you can buy in development and a WOT/WOW type spin off in development as well?  

Thanks

It can be very slow to get started in NA.  Right now lots of the players are taking a long break, or waiting for a more final release version.  For the first 15 months after I bought Naval Action I only tried it for about 4 short sessions spaced apart by months, confused as hell what the purpose of Open World was.  (I bought the game based on videos of the Sea Trials battles, which is kind of like Legends arena mode)  Eventually when I heard of the spring 2017 Wipe/Reset coming up I decided to finally give it a real try and started having fun.  A clan really helps you understand what's going on, and provides purpose/content.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

It can be very slow to get started in NA.  Right now lots of the players are taking a long break, or waiting for a more final release version.  For the first 15 months after I bought Naval Action I only tried it for about 4 short sessions spaced apart by months, confused as hell what the purpose of Open World was.  (I bought the game based on videos of the Sea Trials battles, which is kind of like Legends arena mode)  Eventually when I heard of the spring 2017 Wipe/Reset coming up I decided to finally give it a real try and started having fun.  A clan really helps you understand what's going on, and provides purpose/content.

We are always looking for new members. Our aim is help new member with sailing mechanics, battles, ranking, ships and upgrades. Please feel free to ask me more questions. Flying Powder Monkeys, PvE, based in Grand Turk under the British Flag.  Same name.