Game-Labs Forum

"Visiting" ports

Remove the teleport button and let players move freely to any port where they have any ship via a "visit port" button. I don't like getting caught in a port where I was teleported after a lost battle. You should be able to move freely to any port with a ship of your own including free towns, the sole purpose of any outpost should be to provide space for your goods. This gives the game no disadvantages. Please consider that.

2 hours ago, rediii said:

No OW traffic is a big disadvantage.

I think what he means is if you get sunk in a battle the game teleports you to the closest port and you have to use a basic cutter or buy another vessel in that port to sail back to one of your outpost ports. What he wants is the ability in this instance to teleport from this port back to a port where he has an outpost rather than have to sail back in a basic cutter.

To tell the truth I wouldnt mind something like this when you have been sunk and have no ships in fleet with you. But I guess care should be taken that people do not use it to deliver a ship somewhere and use this as a quick teleport back.